Follow Me and Live

Monday, September 6, 2010

Induce Lucid Dreaming

        Howdy you have stumbled upon my page I see. I am going to try to help you induce lucid dreaming. I will be posting regularly about lucid dreams and how to go about getting them. I think lucid dreams are the untapped potential to bring on a world that is usually uncontrolled 8 hours a day. What if you lived in reality, and then went to sleep to induce another reality where NOTHING was impossible. That is why lucid dreaming intrigues me.
        I recently got back into lucid dreams again, and until about three days ago couldn't even remember my dreams (since I moved out to LA) I started doing some research, implementing certain tactics, and listening to certain songs. And then it happened, I induced a lucid dream for the second time in my life. It was magical, seriously mind blowing (more about it later.
       If you want to know how to lucid dream I will be posting regularly tips tricks and my own accounts on how to go about getting into that other reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 commenters get links back to their site from my page!