Follow Me and Live

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Induce Lucid Dreaming | This Tactic Did Not Work

Last night I tried something new for lucid dreaming. I turned my alarm clock 7 hours in advance and then slept. Then I woke up and did some low activity activities on the computer and gave myself good affirmations as well as listened to binaural beats. Then, after an hour I went back to bed for an hour, while constantly repeating to my self that I was going to lucid dream next time I dreamed as well as laid a plan out for what I wanted to do and had an object in mind I wanted to find. I had a hard time falling asleep for some reason. As well as I dont even remember my dreams ):

This technique is supposed to get you to start dreaming in your REM cycle right away once you go to bed for the second time (the hour). It sadly did not work for me.

Anyways here is a lovely artest who speaks from his soul with his music

11 comments:

  1. Hmm. I guess you'll have to try another method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting please. I want to be able to lucid dream soon! Genuinely interested in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post :)

    http://chilltimeitis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy poopies! =O Thats da farting poopies, man!

    smoochies though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep us updated with how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like fun!

    check out my new blog, The Stepback Fadeaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmhh, I would skip the binaural thing, this thing just gave me headache and that might be what keeped you awake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx for the great post! I will definitely come back for more!

    ReplyDelete

Top 10 commenters get links back to their site from my page!